Thursday, June 30, 2005

truth 05



Last Saturday I was helping out at a youth event, which is part of a series of 'conferences' called Truth 05. They're put on by Nail The Truth.

Nail The Truth started as the Youth Ministry of All Saint's Ecclesall, but is now developing into a citywide resourcing, networking kinda thing.

What's encouraging for me, is that although not everyone involved shares the same theological views on everything, people are working together. I know that I've been guilty (and still am sometimes) of slating the way different people do things, but it's been really good to meet, pray and work together on stuff. I think its a healthy example to demonstrate to the young people we work with, as well as our own local churches, communities, and society at large.

No comments: