Monday, June 19, 2006

where's the time going.....

I can't believe where time is going at the moment, it can't be nine days since I last posted, and even longer since I wrote something of substance.

Sorry.

Today has been a really good day. Just one of those days that has been full of hanging out with people - both young people and friends. It's been one of those days when I've consciously said 'God, I can't do this in my strength' and God has shown just how incredible He is - not in the big things, but just in the little things, just the peace and contentment throughout the day.

And during communion this morning, I'm really not sure what the choir were singing (but it sounded in tune, which is good), but I just felt utterley overcome with how gracious God is.

I'm not really sure where time is going at the moment. There's so much to do in what my mind tells me is not a lot of time. Guess I'm gonna have to say to God that I'll have to rely on His strength not mine again......

I'm also counting down the days till I go to Taize again - 40 days to go. :o)

No comments: