Saturday, February 19, 2005

the last seven days

It's been quite a good week really. Last Sunday's licencing service went off without any major hitches. In the end I really enjoyed the service, and it was great to see church so full.

My computer has been pretty poorly of late. Had to go away to computer hospital a couple of weeks ago. I thankfully got it back on Wednesday. Annoyingly I lost the contents of the hard disk (I had backed up some stuff thank goodness), and it now has a new DVD/CD drive. Seems to be working ok for the moment.

Anyway, more importantly, this afternoon I'm off to watch Chesterfield take on Sheffield Wednesday at Saltergate. I have to admit I'm a bit nervous (though not as nervous as before the licencing service), but hopefully it should be an entertaining afternoon. Lets hope we pick up at least one point - is it too much to hope for all three???

No comments: