Wednesday, August 16, 2006

back from taize

Got back home from Taize on Monday, having caught up on a bit of sleep, answered some emails, wrote some dissertation, thought it might be nice to post on here again.

Had a great time at Taize, will blog more about it in due course. I was there for two weeks this time, the second of which I did in silence (eek). It went well. Again, it's something I might blog about in due course, but I'm still processing some of what I was thinking about.

While I was away however, this happened. Fantastic. I can't remember the last time Chesterfield scored 5 goals in a match.

In the next couple of weeks I'll be writing some more dissertation, helping out at a summer school in our local secondary school, and going to Greenbelt. V much looking forward to it.

No comments: