Tuesday, January 30, 2007

in the middle of the night.....

Annoyingly my car alarm is being rubbish at the moment, so I'm awake in the middle(ish) of the night. Oh well. At least it works.

I know it's been ages since I've been on here. Sorry. To those who have been concerned about my well-being, I am able to report that I am well. Just been a bit busy, and not massively motivated to post on here.

The last month has been pretty good. I'm slowly getting better at giving myself time off - I've been on a retreat for a weekend, and been to the cinema three times this month. If I were feeling particularly motivated I'd post some reviews, but I don't want to push it.

A guy has just been out to sort out the alarm, as best as he can do. So now I'm going to go and hopefully enjoy an alarm free night....until the morning, at which point my alarm clock will be very annoying.

2 comments:

moog said...

what have you been to see?

Anonymous said...

Yeah c'mon...give us some reviews :)