Thursday, November 15, 2007

so here goes.....again....

For a little while now I've been wondering what I should do with this blog. Over the last few months, maybe even a year now, my inclination to write anything has been somewhat limited. In part this has been to do with my laziness. In part it has been to do with the way in which facebook has been taking over my life. I've come to realise that I spend a lot of time in front of the computer, but a lot of that time is not used very well. Interacting with people by 'poking them' or taking endless personality quizzes really does very little for me. That's not to say I don't enjoy those things, but its short term, slightly self indulgent, unhealthy like a McDonalds burger type enjoyment.

In recent weeks a couple of incidents have helped me reflect on this use of my time, the fact that I could be using it better, and that fact that using it better might actually stimulate me and satisfy me a little bit more.

In short what I'm trying to say is that I've decided that what I'm going to do with this blog, is, for the time being at least, start writing on it again. Hopefully with some regularity. So.....here goes.....again

1 comment:

Roy said...

e back....looking forward to reading