Monday, December 05, 2005

another tough day at uni...

This afternoon, following my final 'Religion in Contemporary Politics' lecture, I slacked off and went to the cinema. I went to see Flightplan.

It was a pretty good film, starring Jodie Foster and Sean Bean. Admittedly Sean Bean was a little stereotypically English - how many real English people use the term 'Godspeed'? Really? But it was suitably exciting, and I didn't know how the story was going to unfold until it did. You get hunches about certain characters, but not all of them.

I'm not saying you should rush out and see it at the cinema, but when this film comes out on DVD you could do far worse than check it out.

The other great thing about being at uni, is the continuous free high-speed internet access. This has led to my discovery of the wonders of the BBC Radio site...there's so much cool stuff to listen to.

No comments: