Saturday, January 28, 2006

erm....

I guess I could apologise for not having blogged in a while, but I'm not really sorry. I think I've just needed some space from it, and from various things. My head has been a bit all over the place these last couple of weeks. If I'm honest, I think it still is.

In part I think I'm just still plodding along in Fowlers Stage 4. I just seem to have so many thoughts, and questions and wonderings. I get how they link in my head, but trying to articulate that to other human beings is a little more tricky.

I can't help but wonder that if I've started asking questions about life, the world, God etc., will it ever come to an end. The more I hear, the more I think there aren't any answers out there...does this mean I'll keep w(o/a)ndering for ever, or will I come to rest in one place at some point???

No comments: