Wednesday, August 31, 2005

the last lunch

As you can tell by my ridiculous amount of posting today, I'm not exactly hard at work. Today I had lunch with my Mum and Dad, and my brother Andy and sister-in-law Liz.

Andy and Liz are moving to Germany on Saturday. Having spent the last eight or so years in Guildford, Andy doing a lot of stuff at St. Saviour's, particularly with the student and young adult congregation there, and Liz working for the YMCA, they have decided it is time to move on. To Germany.

Andy will be doing student outreach stuff for a church in Marburg (about an hour from Frankfurt), called Christus Treff (I know this website is in German, but you can translate it into English). Christus Treff has links with St. Mary's, Marylebone.

You can find out more about what Andy and Liz are up to here (it's a pdf file).

No comments: