Thursday, October 27, 2005

thinking

I'm well aware thats its been a while since I really posted anything of note. (Football is very important of course, but I appreciate not everyone shares my love of Chesterfield). Truth be told, I'm not quite sure what to write. There are various things going on in my life, and various thoughts going round in my mind, which, quite frankly, I'm not sure I'm ready to share yet.

Some of this probably comes from the fact that I'm a bit of an introvert. I like to think things through before I speak. Some of the time. Honestly. But I'm also aware of the need to spend time reflecting in private, something that Richard kind of talks about.

Rest assured I will get back to blogging marginally more interesting things in due course. But for the moment, I'm just doing some thinking....

No comments: